About Dr. Sachin Bhise
Dr. Sachin Bhise is an accomplished clinician who makes sure every doctor visit to be a good memorable experience for parents & children. He offers close to 14 years of experience in pediatrics and neonatology treating patients with the utmost compassion. He believes in teamwork with sincerity and enthusiasm to provide the highest standard of medical care to ensure quality health results. He earns the distinction of being both neonatologist & pediatric intensivist with enormous experience in managing high-risk newborns & children. He focuses on a child’s optimal growth, nutrition, vaccination & neurodevelopmental progress.
Dr. Sachin has experience of working in various hospitals in metro cities like Chennai, Mumbai & Pune viz. Madras Medical Mission Hospital, Chennai; Fortis Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai; JJ Hospital, Mumbai; Columbia Asia Hospital & Motherhood Hospital, Pune in the last 1 decade.
If you are looking to meet a highly experienced & accomplished clinician to discuss issues related to neonatology & pediatrics, Dr. Sachin is an ideal choice. Book an appointment with him right now!
Dr. Sachin completed his MBBS from the prestigious Grant medical college and J J Hospital, Mumbai. He went on to pursue DNB (Pediatrics) from the National Board Of Examinations, New Delhi. He did Fellowship in Neonatology & Fellowship in Paediatric Critical Care from Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College & Hospital, Pune. Additionally, he received special training in point of care echocardiography & ultrasound for appropriate intervention in sick newborn and pediatric patients (NICU & PICU).
- MBBS -Grant medical college and J J Hospital, Mumbai (2005)
- DNB (Paeds) – Vijaya Hospital,Chennai (2010)
- Fellowship (Neonatology & Paediatric critical care)- Bharati Hospital, Pune (2018)
Dr. Sachin has participated in NNF Quiz & IAP Pediatric Quiz. He has publications on research articles in various international journals. He has participated as a faculty in various State & National level conferences & workshops. He has certification in Advanced Neonatal Resuscitation Programme; Paediatric Basic & Advanced Life Support Course; and Paediatric Emergency Medicine Course.
- Advanced Neonatal Resuscitation Programme (2009 & 2014)
- Paediatric Basic & Advanced Life Support Course (2009 & 2017)
- Paediatric Emergency Medicine Course (2009)
- Fundamental Pediatric Intensive Care Course (2019)
- Post Graduate Pediatric Nutrition, Boston (USA), 2019
- Paediatric Cardiology Foundation Course (2020)
- Professional Membership Maharashtra Medical Council (2005)
- National Neonatology Forum (2019)